- Water Color: Very Green water. Algae bloom.
- Water Visibility: 6″ visibility
- Water Temp: 85 to 87 degree surface temps
- Weather: Hot! Mid 90’s Humid
- Misc: Day after 4th of July. LOTS of boat traffic
- The Fish: Bass were VERY skittish and tight to cover. Likely a result of pressure, tons of boat traffic, and *fireworks all night long. Pike were non-existent due to high temps.
*Due to Covid-19 all municipality fireworks were cancelled. This resulted in everyone putting on their own fireworks show. Most cities and lakes had people setting off fireworks all night long.